I have the possibility of getting my first actual blogging job. I still have to get more information about it. It would be a major commitment for me as they expect ten blogs each week, although it may be only for the summer months. I would be replacing someone who wanted the summer off for other endeavors.
I would be working for a company in the United States that have doctors for clients, many of them being Podiatrists. It would involve getting interviews, which would be provided, and then doing some research on my own. I would need to incorporate both aspects into each blog.
I would be paid for my blogging, and it would be a decent starting wage for me, better than working with Elance or some of the Freelancing sites, and it would be something I can use on my CV.
The main problem I may have is delegating my time properly because, unfortunately, I enjoy certain computer and Facebook games with my friends. I don’t play them as often as I used to and having a goal of quitting one of my two jobs within two years may give me the impetus I need to make it happen, but I still need to consider the cost before making the commitment.
- Rules for Freelancing and Blogging (blogher.com)
- 3 Ways to Get Blog Content When You’re Strapped for Time (pushingsocial.com)
- Blogging Productivity Tips, Part 8: End Perfectionism (blogelina.com)
- Purpose of This Particular Blog (marsha4852.wordpress.com)
- Start a blog for your business. ASAP! (seokinect.wordpress.com)